Successful products depend on timely, accurate technical information to be easily accessible for operation, assembly, maintenance, field service and training. Arbortext provides the capability to define, author, illustrate, manage, and deliver exact product information in the reader’s preferred language and media.
Arbortext is an end-to-end product information delivery system that automates the authoring and publishing processes for the delivery of high quality, tailored product information in the form of operator manuals, service documentation, and eLearning courseware. To ensure data accuracy and relevance, Arbortext offers the industry’s only software that links real-time engineering data directly to technical information throughout a product’s information lifecycle. Deployed as a complete integrated product information delivery system, or as discrete solutions in conjunction with existing information management technologies, Arbortext software overcomes the challenges resulting from traditional, outdated technical documentation practices.
Arbortext, combined with PTC’s additional solutions, forms an integral product development system providing powerful, associative product information delivery. The components of this system are built and tested together, to ensure out-of-the-box deployment with low risk, and easy upgrades with a low total cost of ownership.
- Speed product time to market with complete, quality product information
- Realize revenue objectives faster with new products
- Accelerate customer adoption and capture greater market share
- Prevent inaccurate, out of date product information from entering the market
- Increase after market services revenues and performance with explicit, accessible service information
- Grow after market services and spare parts revenues
- Improve service response time and first time fix rate, minimize asset downtime
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Automate processes and improve information accuracy
- Minimize labor-intensive, redundant authoring, translation and illustration work
- Reduce human errors
- Slash production costs related to printing and localization
- Comply with corporate governance and regulatory mandates
- Mitigate liabilities, reduce legal and regulatory penalties