Boundary Systems is a certified PTC CAD partner with the ability to a broad range of applications for CAD, CAM, and CAE products that are part of the Pro/ENGINEER or Creo suites of solutions. We can:
- Offer help desk and technical support
- Give CAD users access to the industry’s most knowledgeable support team
- Help advise on best methods for design processes
Our support service will allow companies to use Boundary Systems support to supplement existing internal expertise and/or PTC’s on-line knowledge bases. Our certified support staff utilizes on-line web conferencing, remote support applications, e-mail and phone to keep your employees productive.
Service Types Provided
Our certified CAD experts are able to support technical support calls on both the general use and best practices around the following CAD capabilities.
- Part Modeling
- Advance Part Modeling
- Top-Down Design Tools
- Large Assembly Management
- Surfacing Design
- Freeform Surfacing
- Sheet Metal Design Tools
- Tooling Design Tools
- Cabling and Harness
- Multi-Version Support
- Import and Export
- Rights Management
- Human Elements (Manikin)
- Data Import Repair
- Library Capabilities
- Flexible Modeling
- Design Animator
- Part Quality Analysis
- Model Regeneration Issues
- Configuration Settings
- Interface Configuration
- Bill of Material Reporting
- Model Tree Management
- Simplified Representations
- Learning Connector
- Help Files
- Start Parts
- Drawing Templates
Our certified CAE (simulation) experts are able to support technical support calls on both the general use and best practices around the following CAD capabilities.
- Structural Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Mechanism Design Simulation
- Mechanism Dynamics Simulation
- Behavioral Modeling
- Plastic Flow Simulation
- Tolerance Analysis
- Vibration Simulation
- Integrations with other FEA Tools
Our certified CAM and Manufacturing experts are able to support technical support calls on both the general use and best practices around the following CAD capabilities.
- CNC Milling Programming
- CNC Lathe Programming
- CNC Wire Programming
- Tooling Design
- Mold Design
- Mold Base Design
- Electrode Design
- Installation of patches when required
- Escalating calls and tracking calls with PTC customer support when required.
- Provide PTC documentation and/or Boundary Systems documentation.
- Provide publicly available best practice materials.
- Unlimited support from 8am to 5pm Eastern Time.
These are requirements of any system being supported:
- Customer workstations must meet PTC requirements including the graphics card.
- The ability to use remote tools in order to share screens.
- We only support English speaking users at this time.
- Must be using Wildfire 2.0 or later version of Pro/ENGINEER or Creo.
Below is a list of services that are not included with the Boundary Systems premium CAD support service contract but can be delivered as part of a separate contract or services purchase. This list is not finite and is offered for clarity. Please see list of services included above.
- Version upgrades
- Build upgrades/updates
- Implement integrated third party systems
- Curriculum based training of users
- On-site support
- Windchill or other PLM support
- Non-PTC products