Boundary Systems is always looking for quality individuals who are looking to thrive in an environment that takes your ideas and opinions seriously. We foster a rich company culture built on a diverse, hard-working employee base, in an atmosphere that is innovative and collaborative. If you would like to join our successful team and transform your career, we encourage you to our explore current opportunities listed below.
For more information, please contact Ian Kimbrell at :
Office – 440-274-0291
Mobile – 216-905-8100
Inside Sales Representative (Training)
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reports To: Director of Sales
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling corporate training services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
The InsideSales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Coordinate client training(s).
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Director of Sales, Director of Marketing and Account Executives to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Work diligently with our CRM system, keeping very detailed notes.
- Set up and deliver sales proposals and other sales actions.
- When necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other marketing events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls for training services.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate CRM database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of software sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
Account Executive (Michigan)
Title: Account Executive
Territory: Michigan, Northern Indiana, plus Key Accounts in other areas
Reports To: Director of Sales
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business customers. Promotes and sells orders from existing and prospective customer through a relationship-based approach. Demonstrates products and services to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs. This is a full-time, field sales salary position.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Education Level: Associate Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experienced needed.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Strong customer skills due to frequent customer contact.