To use PTC Mathcad’s tools, it is important to understand the mathematical methods behind them, the algorithms that implement these methods efficiently, and the limitations of performing these algorithms on a computer.
This worksheet collection helps you understand Mathcad’s solving and optimization tools, and how to use them to create effective worksheets. Since different problems require different tools, this collection covers:
- Identifying the type of problem.
- Choosing appropriate Mathcad functions for the problem.
- Using the appropriate Mathcad functions correctly.
- Interpreting the solutions.
Specific examples are given throughout the collection, so you’ll know what to use when in representative problems.
These full-featured PTC Mathcad worksheets:
- Give you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize for everything from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
- Show you how to use some of PTC Mathcad’s special features, like programming.