Product development teams need to generate and capture more ideas and involve more people in the design review process in order to bring the best product ideas to market, in the fastest time possible. Creo Sketch offers the easiest and fastest way for more people throughout the enterprise to contribute their ideas graphically. Creo Sketch is a stand-alone 2D design app that enables users to quickly draw or sketch their ideas- as if they were writing on a napkin. Users can add color or other special effects to the sketch if needed to transform a quick sketch into finished artwork. Suppliers, customers, marketing and sales professionals can now communicate their ideas more effectively by sharing digital sketches created in this intuitive 2D CAD app.
As part of the Creo product family, Creo Sketch 2D design data can be seamlessly shared and reused in other Creo apps such as Creo Parametric as a trace sketch. By leveraging more people and data throughout the design cycle, you can increase innovation, improve product quality and accelerate many product development processes.
Features & Benefits
- Enable rapid ideation from anyone in the product development team
- Replace traditionally hand drawn sketches for concept design, industrial design, illustrations and design reviews
- Create quick and rough sketches or finished artwork
- Capture and share your 2D designs easily with colleagues and directly leverage the data in other Creo apps
- Use with tablets to further increase speed and productivity