Creo Computer-Aided Verification Extension enables digital inspection of machined parts and assemblies for quality assurance purposes and supports both CMM machines and laser scanners.
Features & Benefits
- Perform simulation in a complete environment including parts, probes, fixtures and machines
- Generate industry standard DMIS programs for CMM machines
- Gauge quality of machined parts and assemblies, enabling first article inspection
- Reduces need for redesigns because inspection takes place digitally
- Reduces product and development costs via problem resolution before manufacturing