Prismatic and Multi-Surface Milling – the ultimate tool for manufacturing engineers who need to create highly complex parts and better quality products in shorter timeframes. Because of its seamless integration with all Creo 3D CAD tools, Prismatic and Multi-Surface Milling dramatically improves your productivity by eliminating data translation between CAD/CAM applications, by automating many programming tasks that can currently take you hours, and by leveraging your 3D models to create an optimal toolpath–quickly and simply.
The PTC Prismatic & Multi-Surface Machining extension is easy-to-use, feature-rich, and seamlessly integrated software. With design–Creo Prismatic and Multi-Surface Milling is a virtual milling ‘specialist’ for prismatic production machining.
• Multi-surface 3-axis milling, with support for high-speed machining
• 4-axis and 5-axis positioning
• NC-program creation, process documentation, post-processing, and toolpath verification/simulation
• Improves product quality and manufacturing consistency by generating toolpaths directly on solid models
• Part of an integral CAD/CAM solution–no data translation required
• Reduces time-to-market via associative toolpath updates to design changes