Product insight and improvement
Competitive conditions force design teams to get it right the first time, making it critical to understand product performance early in the development cycle. Strengthen your verification and validation processes with a complete set of advanced capabilities. Creo Advanced Simulation Extension enables engineers to fully evaluate and optimize their designs, improving product quality while reducing physical prototyping expense.
Features & Benefits
- Solve nonlinear large displacement, pre-stress, dynamic, and transient thermal analyses
- Simulate advanced materials behaviors such as hyper-elasticity, anisotropic, orthotropic, and composite laminates
- Support for advanced modeling entities such as mass/spring idealizations, pre-loaded bolts, and friction on assembly contact points
- Leverage the familiar interface, workflows, and user concepts found in the core design areas of Creo Elements/Pro
- Reduce product performance uncertainty by simulating complex systems accurately