Mold filling analysis
Problems found after tooling development are always expensive and frustrating. For plastic part design and manufacture, there is a better way. By simulating the plastic-filling process for injection-molded parts, Creo Plastic Advisor Extension enables engineers to design for manufacturability, uncover problems, and propose remedies, reducing development time and expense.
Features & Benefits
- Animates plastic injection fill process and automatically creates Web reports within Creo browser
- Access library of common plastic materials and automatically select from typical injection-molding machine parameters
- Identify optimal injection locations to reduce cycle time and improve product appearance
- Identify potential mold-filling problems such as short shots, air traps, and weld lines
- Improve design quality and reduces manufacturing cycle times and rework of molds