Full-featured structured authoring
Arbortext Editor enables the authoring of structured content with real-time validation. Authors have the ability to create product-centric information which enables the delivery of contextual, up-to-date product and service information in the forms of interactive service procedures, illustrated parts lists, operator and service manuals, and product training materials. Users can create and edit document components and assemblies and implement publishing standards like DITA, S1000D and DocBook.
Features & Benefits
- Deliver high-quality product and service information – automate the delivery of multi-language and multi-channel product and service information including the use of interactive 2D and 3D illustrations
- Reduce production costs – provide single instances of approved product and service information for reuse throughout the authoring process, including translation
- Improve product and service information accuracy – reuse up-to-date engineering and operations data throughout the authoring process
- Maintain consistency – use standardized rules for content and stylesheets for formatting
- Increase author productivity – create reusable, XML or SGML component-based content