3D Weld Geometric Data in a Flash
SmartWeld 3D is a solution created for Creo that allows users to quicky and efficiently add 3D weld information to their designs by capturing and implementing company design and manufacturing standards.
- Quickly build weld trajectories on the fly using existing geometry.
- Define the weld type, size, etc.
- Any weld type can be made available including fillet, groove, and spot welds.
- Continuous, intermittent, dual-side, and non-standard weld types are supported.
- Information can be outputted in a variety of ways to varying end users and manufacturing processes.
- Automatically generates 2D weld symbols and and also generates hard data for robotic welding.
- Rapid customization to meet the needs of your company.
- Eliminate guess work and design errors when designing welds.
- 2D weld symbols provide accurate visual cues and exact measurement data for manufacturing.
- 3D geometry provides accurate volume and weight calculations.
- Produces NC paths for robotic welding directly from existing geometry.
- Costing can include more accurate variables.