License Statistics by X-Formation
Software license management should be an integral part of each company’s business strategy and software monitoring tools such as License Statistics should be used by organizations to help them understand how their software licenses are being used.
License Statistics is a software license tracking tool that monitors, processes and produces reports on software license usage, giving you a reliable picture of what software licenses you have and exactly how they are being used in your organization.
With its unprecedented efficiency in monitoring and reporting your company’s license usage, intuitive UI, rock-solid stability and support for 25 license managers, License Statistics allows you to keep track of software licenses in real-time or through log importation so you can cut your software costs by as much as 30%.
License Statistics is a feature-rich online application that monitors, processes, and produces reports on software license usage, letting you gain control over your IT assets in order to:
- Identify unused and underutilized licenses
- Share usage statistics with your entire organization
- Optimize license usage and save operational costs by up to 30%
- Improve company productivity
- Plan your future software purchases accordingly
- Capable of gathering both realtime and imported data
- Support for almost 25 license servers
- Can be run on Linux or Windows
- Includes the capability to export reports to different formats that suit your needs: PDF, XLSX, and CSV
- No requirements for 3rd party software, yet License Statistics integrates easily with other applications, such as Excel, for reporting purposes
- License Statistics API can be used to automate report generation and extract reports on demand to integrate them with your business processes
- Open database allows for generating virtually any types of reports by using custom SQL queries